Monday, March 17, 2008

#15 and #16

These bentos were for today. I haven't been making them for a while, because my friends and I have started a "preschool" for our 2 year olds and I have been the main one arranging everything.

I tried something new that I saw on lunchinabox.net. Cooking a sausage with a quail egg in the middle to look like a sun. I had trouble figuring out how to get the egg cooked completely and and ended up turning the it over. The yolk was coved in the white so mine don't look like suns. Also included is a salad, half a mikan, takun (pickled white radish), and sesame dressing. For the white rice my son has a package of furikake.


Last week at Homeac this bento set went on sale. It is made by Thermo and was1980 yen instead of regular 3480. I had been eyeing it for a while.
- green salad (dressing not pictured)
- potato and broccoli soup
- white rice
- 2 sausage/egg suns, half a mikan, pickled onions, and a container with ketchup.

No comments: